CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 2, 2012

4S @Defence Colony Market

It's time to revive this blog once more! But this time, I'm being unambitious, and will only do reviews in a single paragraph. (I'm lazy.) (I should be working.)

Also, in case you haven't been following my adventures on Twitter or my other blog, you should know, I've moved back to Delhi, and so the reviews now will be (mostly) of bars there.

Disclaimers over, let's get started.

4S is very cool and kind of like an open secret for most people who are in love with the idea of a dive bar. Cheap drinks, cheap Chinese. Don't be ambitious with your cocktail orders. Stick to tried and tested: beer, rum, vodka etc. It's likely you won't get a table if you get there past 10 pm (except Tuesdays, which seems a bit slow), but if you've been in Delhi a while, you could table hop and find someone. If not, sit by the bar.

4S, Defence Colony Market (and that's FOUR ESS, not fours, as some people think it is.)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin